I love making super easy recipes and this low carb peanut butter smoothie is by far the EASIEST one I’ve made. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare, and makes 3 servings, so you can (try to) save some for later!
This peanut butter smoothie is a PB lover’s dream! It has such an amazing peanut buttery taste and it’s completely keto-friendly.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Smoothie Ingredients:
- Peanut Butter – adds flavor and creaminess.
- Heavy Cream – adds body and contains fat that’ll keep you full for longer.
- Almond Milk – contains very little amount of carbs and it’s great for any smoothie.
- Vanilla Yogurt – I used “Two Good” brand which is the lowest carb yogurt for flavor and thickening.
- Monkfruit Sweetener– Makes it sweet and delicious.
- Whipped Cream– A more sweet and creamy fun addition.
Is Peanut Butter Keto-Friendly?
Yes, it is! Of course, only peanut butter made out of 100% peanuts with no added sugar. Look carefully for a jar that contains no added oils or sugar.
We find our peanut butter at big wholesale stores (our go-to is BJ’s) and it’s always great to have around. There are so many possibilities with this ingredient. For example, I’ve recently made peanut butter cheesecake squares that turned out amazing!
Watch the Low Carb Peanut Butter Smoothie Making Process!
As you might have noticed, I used a nutribullet blender that made the process extremely fast and easy. If you haven’t tried one of these amazing blenders, I highly recommend getting it.
I love how convenient it is, you can instantly make yourself a smoothie, and drink it straight from the same cup! In case you are interested, here’s the nutribullet that I got.
Insanely Low-Carb Count!
This low carb peanut butter smoothie is only 5 net carbs per serving, and makes you 3 servings in total, so you can share with your friends/family or save as a late-night treat.
If you wanna make it even more low carb, substitute the heavy cream for almond milk (making it 2 cups almond milk in total) with no heavy cream.
Share Your Results!
I hope you enjoy this low carb peanut butter smoothie recipe as much as I did. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out!
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram, use the hashtag #sweetketolife, and tag me @sweetketolife. I absolutely love to see your creations!
Sweet recipes you might like:
Low Carb Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 5.3 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- Grab your blender, place all the ingredients inside ( the order doesn't matter )
- Blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Serve with whipped cream or your topping of choice. Enjoy!