- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 onion, finely diced or paste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups of marinara sauce (your favorite low carb brand)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, add all meatball mixture ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Roll your meatballs into equal size spheres. To roll equal size meatballs, you can weigh them or use an ice cream scoop.
- Preheat your oven to 350F/ 175C.
- Prepare a nonstick pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat. Add your meatballs and cook them until all sides have been seared. The meatballs should be firm but not cooked all the way through.
- In a baking pan add 1 cup of marinara sauce and spread it to cover the bottom of the pan. Place your meatball in the sauce and pour over the remaining sauce. Top it off with mozzarella and place it in the oven for 15 min.
- Garnish it with some freshly chopped parsley and Enjoy!
Total Fat 17.4g /
Total Carbohydrate 8.7g /
Dietary Fiber 1.6g /
Protein 60.9g /
Sodium 1194mg /
Net Carbs 6.9g