Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
Delicious creamy almond butter bar with a crunchy chocolate topping.
- 1 cup natural unsweetened almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered sweetener (I use erythritol)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4.2 oz Lily’s Salted Almond Extra Dark Chocolate bar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Into a mixing bowl, add almond flour, unsweetened almond butter, vanilla extract, powdered sweetener, and melted coconut oil. Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Add the mixture to a parchment-prepared 8x8 baking pan. Flatten the dough evenly until smooth. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- For the chocolate topping, in a small microwave-safe bowl add Lily's Salted Almond Extra Dark Chocolate bar broken into small pieces for even melting. Place in the microwave at 30-second intervals, mixing every 30 seconds to prevent burning until fully melted. Add melted coconut oil and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate over the cooled dough and spread evenly. Place in the freezer for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with some flaky sea salt and cut the bars into 10 even-size pieces. Enjoy!
Keep frozen and thaw for 5 minutes before eating.