This creamy mushroom chicken is a quick one pan meal that’s perfect for weeknight dinner!
Creamy Mushroom Chicken
- 3 large chicken breasts boneless and skinless
Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g white button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sage, dried
- 1 1/2 cup water or chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Garnish with fresh parsley
- Sprinkle each side of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper
- Add olive oil to a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and just cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add remaining olive oil. Add minced garlic and stir until fragrant for about 30 seconds. Then add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, until starting to soften and get a deeper color.
- Add rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking for another minute.
- Add water and heavy cream to form the sauce and let it simmer until it thickens a bit.
- Place your cooked chicken to the sauce and cook for another 3 minutes completely submerged in the sauce. Garnish with some fresh parsley and Enjoy!
Total Fat 10.7g /
Total Carbohydrate 8g /
Dietary Fiber 2.4g /
Protein 5.3g /
Sodium 89mg /
Net Carbs 5.6g