Homemade Dill Pickle
A healthier and quicker version of the classic dill pickle.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp stevia powder sweetener
- 4 large cucumbers sliced lengthwise into 1/4's
- 1/2 tsp white peppercorns
- A handful of fresh dill about 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1-3 garlic cloves to taste
Add sliced cucumber, dill, mustard seeds, crushed garlic cloves, and white peppercorns to a large jar.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, add water, vinegar, salt, and stevia. Give it a mix and let it heat up for 4 minutes. Pour it inside the jar until the cucumber are fully submerged.
Add more dill to the top and let it come down to room temperature. Close the lid and place in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!
💕Nutritional Values / Serving:
Total Fat 0.2g
Total Carbohydrate 3.1g
Dietary Fiber 0.5g
Net Carbs 2.6g