French Toast Sticks
A breakfast recipe that's worth turning the oven for! These cinnamon sugar french toasts are just what you were missing in your mornings!
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sweetener (I use erythritol)
- 3 tbsp liquid allulose
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/4 cup granular sweetener (I use erythritol)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F/ 175C and prepare an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a high-speed blender add, eggs, softened cream cheese, melted unsalted butter, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking powder, and sweetener. Blend until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until the center has set. Remove from the oven and let it get to room temperature. Then, place in the fridge over night to set.
- Cut the loaf into 10 pieces and butter a pan with 3 tbsp of unsalted butter over medium heat. Grill the sticks on each side until golden brown.
- For the cinnamon sugar, in a flat bottom container, add sweetener and cinnamon. Combine and coat each stick until all sides have an even coat.
- To make the sugar free maple syrup, into a small mixing bowl, mix allulose and maple extract. Dip the sticks or drizzle them and enjoy!
💕Nutritional Values/ Per Stick:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.9g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g||46%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|
|Total Sugars 0.5g|