Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs
- 5 chicken thighs skin on and bone in
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 5 cloves garlic, paste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pat-dry the chicken thighs with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
- In a large skillet over high heat, add olive oil and chicken skin side down to sear. Cook for 3 minutes on the skin side or until golden bowl and skin is crispy. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes. Transfer the chicken to the parchment prepared baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine melted butter, garlic paste, and parsley. Brush the chicken thighs on both sides with the mixture and place the chicken in the preheated oven (skin side up) for 35 minutes. Brush with the topping sauce mixture of butter, garlic paste, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley. Enjoy!
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 33.9g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0.1g|