If you’re looking for a fun twist on a classic, this keto cream cheese swirl brownie is for you! I have been trying to perfect this keto cream cheese swirl brownie for quite some time.
After many tries, I finally succeeded in baking the fudgiest, most delicious keto brownie I’ve ever tasted. This is a really simple recipe, and I was surprised at just how little time and effort it took to make.
When I think of a good brownie, I imagine a chocolaty decadent delight, fudgy yet not overly dense. YUM!
Unfortunately countless online recipes weren’t cutting it. So that’s when I decided to make my own!
And let’s just say, that this keto cream cheese swirl brownie was exactly what I missing from my life! The combination of the decadent chocolate and the cream cheese is to die for!
Keto Cream Cheese Swirl Brownie Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 3/4 cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
The texture is creamy and soft, and the flavor is so rich. It’s not just that it’s fudgy, but it’s also melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
You’ll be tempted to eat the whole thing. It’s that good, and somehow still keto!?!
Cream Cheese Swirl:
My intention was to add a layer of creamy texture to balance the richness of the chocolate, and it worked out perfectly.
I used a 3/4 cup of cream cheese, however If you want your swirl to be more pronounced then simply add another 1/8 cup of cream cheese, for a thicker layer of creaminess.
Personally, I like how my cheese blended into my brownie and gave it a creamy chocolaty layer on top of it’s fudgy brownie layer.
The mixing of the ingredients:
One very important note about this recipe is that you must beat the egg whites in a separate bowl before mixing them into your batter. The egg whites will give your brownie the light and moist texture it needs.
Beat the egg whites until frothy to incorporate as much air as possible before folding them into your batter.
This keto cream cheese swirl brownie is a perfect treat for a party, or a get together with friends. It’s easy to make, and it’s a great low carb dessert for all occasions!
I prefer this keto cream cheese swirl brownie with ice cream!
As an ice cream lover, I couldn’t help but put some ice cream on top of this decadent chocolaty dessert. My favorite keto ice cream brand is Rebel so I put some keto cookies and cream ice cream on top.
You can never go wrong with cookies and cream ice cream! Am I right!?!
Keto Cream Cheese Swirl Brownie
- 8 x 8 inch pan
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate powder
- ¾ cup erythritol or monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g unsweetened dark chocolate bar, melted
Cream Cheese Mix
- 5 coz cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp erythritol or monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 175C. Prepare an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk wet ingredients (melted butter, melted chocolate bar, 3 eggs, vanilla extract) until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients (almond flour, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, and erythritol/ monkfruit sweetener) and whisk until fully incorporated.
- For the cream cheese swirl, mix all ingredients into a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Scoop brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and pour your cream cheese mix. With a butter knife, insert and drag in a zigzag motion left to right and top to bottom until a swirl forms.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes or until the center is set. Let it cool for 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Total Fat 17.4g /
Total Carbohydrate 4g /
Dietary Fiber 1.6g /
Protein 5.2g /
Sodium 77mg /
Net Carbs 2.4g