No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered sweetener (I use erythritol)
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp key lime zest, grated
- 1 tbsp key lime juice
- 3 tbsp powdered sweetener (I use erythritol)
- For the almond crust, in a small mixing bowl, combine powder sweetener, almond flour, salt, ground cinnamon, and melted unsalted butter. Mix until fully incorporated.
- For the cheesecake, in a small mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, softened unsalted butter, key lime zest, key lime juice, and powdered sweetener. Whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- Place the almond crust at the bottom of a cup and top it with the cheesecake mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and enjoy with some whipped cream and key lime zest!
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 47.2g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 28.8g||144%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|
|Total Sugars 0.7g|