It’s that time of the year when pumpkins are everywhere, and they make for a super cute decoration so how about serving your guests a cute and delicious cheddar bacon pumpkin-shaped cheese ball?
Pumpkin Shaped Cheddar Bacon Cheese Ball
- 5 ounces bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 blocks (8 ounces, each) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese to cover the exterior
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- Add 2 blocks of softened cream cheese (or 16 ounces), onion powder, finely minced garlic clove, cooked bacon finely chopped, chopped pecans, shredded cheddar cheese, soy sauce to a mixing bowl and mix it all up until fully combined.
- To shape out the pumpkin, use cling wrap to cover the countertop then adding about a ¼ cup of the cheddar cheese in a circle to create a barrier between the cling wrap and the cream cheese. Then, place your soft cheese ball on top, and begin covering it with cheddar cheese.
- With the same cling wrap, wrap your cheese ball and make sure all sides are completely covered.
- For the pumpkin shaping, use baking twine or any light arts and craft threads. Place the thread underneath the cheeseball and create a double loop around making sure to tighten it before double knotting. We need about 4 inches leftover on the shorter side to attach all our subsequent knots. Repeating the process until we have 8 equally spaced sections.
- Cut the thread and place it in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or until it firms up completely. Once set, cut the knots carefully and remove the cling wrap before serving. To make the pumpkin stem, use a bell pepper stem. Cut off the top of the bell pepper and carve out the stem with a sharp knife.
- Serve with your favorite crunchy low carb veggies and enjoy!
Total Fat 45g /
Total Carbohydrate 8g /
Dietary Fiber 1.9g /
Protein 15.8g /
Sodium 615mg /
Net Carbs 6.1g
Make Recipes with Me!
Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
Get access to recipe videos...