A super fresh salad packed with herbs and nutritious veggies.
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (cooked with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 tsp salt)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 3 tbsp red onion or shallot, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and cauliflower rice. Add 1/4 tsp of salt, and sauté for about 7 minutes or until just getting tender. Remove from the heat and set it aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl add, cucumber, tomato, parsley, mint, red onion or shallot, green onions, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and cooled cauliflower. Mix together until fully incorporated. Enjoy!
💕Nutritional Values/ Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8%|
|Total Sugars 3g|