Anti Inflammatory Chicken Soup With Turmeric
Aside from being a healthier variety of soup, most of the ingredients in this anti inflammatory chicken soup help with many health conditions which I’ll explain later on in this post.
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbssp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large Zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 2 tsp JADA Turmeric Salt
- 5 cups chicken stock (or 1 cube of chicken flavor and 5 cups of water)
- 2 cups cauliflower rice, I used frozen, 8 ounces
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken (thigh or breast)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a large pot on medium heat, add avocado oil and let it heat. Then add minced garlic, onion, and ginger. Fry until onions become translucent.
Add zucchini, carrots, celery, and JADA’s turmeric salt. Stir until all is well incorporated and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, cauliflower rice, fresh cilantro, cooked chicken, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Stir and let it boil for 20 minutes. Enjoy!